Quantcast

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Travel Plans

It just occurred to me that there may be some readers who would like to know my upcoming travel plans. Perhaps I will be near to your area and we can meet in person for coffee and talk about teaching and parenting and Suzuki. Shoot me an email (paulabirdviolin@gmail.com) if you are interested in meeting up with each other.

I will be in Victoria, Texas from June 4-8, 2013. The Artisan Quartet will perform at the Victoria Bach Festival (Beethoven op. 135 and Schumann Piano Quintet with Melissa Marse). We will join forces with the Festival Orchestra to perform Beethoven's Missa Solemnis.

I will be in Central Pennsylvania (Hummelstown and Hershey) from June 11-14 (traveling 6/10 and 6/15). I will be visiting my father.

-- Paula Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment