Quantcast

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

May 17, 2011

I apologize to everyone who has been coming to the blog recently only to discover that I have not posted anything new. I've had a crazy schedule since May 5, 2011, so I haven't had a chance to sit down and answer comments, put up photos, or post the videos about vibrato. After university juries 5/5, I had symphony and ballet performances, and this week I'm in the middle of symphony young person's concerts (every day!). In addition, the Artisan is putting the finishing touches on its upcoming performance (#2 of the Beethoven cycle) at the end of May. The Artisan will be featured on "Classical Austin" with Dianne Donovan of 89.5 KMFA-FM on Wednesday, 5/18, 8 :00 p.m.

My Wildflower Suzuki Studio gave its spring recital this past weekend. I want to congratulate all the students who performed for us! It was a lovely recital and included students of all levels, from Pre-Twinklers to Book 10!

Stay tuned in other words. I've got several posts ready to go. I just haven't had a free moment to embed the videos into the posts. More vibrato information is coming!

Such is the busy life of a professional musician and Suzuki teacher: rich and rewarding, never dull, never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment