Quantcast

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Podcast Episode 006: How to Take Notes at the Music Lesson

This episode explores in great depth the issue of a parent's taking notes during a child's music lesson, including some sample lessons and the kinds of notes that parents can record. I explain why taking notes is beneficial and I explore reasons why parents might not find this task easy. The main purpose of this episode is to demystify the difficulty of taking notes. I explain what and how and give plenty of examples.
For a copy of the observation checklist that I offered, send me an email at http://paulabirdviolin@gmail.com. I will be happy to send you a copy of this form.
If you are interested in the YouTube video I mentioned about whether handwriting or electronic notetaking is better, visit: http://www.inbound.com/blog/clive-thompson-bold-talks.
If you would like to leave me a message on my voicemail, you can do so at: (512) 537-6356.
Until next time,
Happy Practicing!
Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment