Quantcast

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Podcast Episode 005: How Parents Can Help at Lessons

Welcome to Episode 5 of the Teach Suzuki Podcast! In this episode, I list 8 ways that parents can help their child at music lessons. I also talk about some of the ways that parents send silent messages to their child, which the parents might not be aware of, and I also talk about the importance of enthusiasm to help motivate the child to want to practice and learn how to play a musical instrument.
Have a listen and see if I have touched on some of your favorite ways that a parent can help their child at lessons. If you think there are some other things that I could include on my list, leave me a voicemail message on my voicemail line at: (512) 537-6356. Or you can email me at paulabirdviolin@gmail.com.
You can also follow me on Facebook on my Teach Suzuki page. My Twitter handle is @PaulaEBird and my instagram handle is paula_bird_violin.
Until next time,
Happy Practicing!

----- Paula -----

© 2016 by Paula E. Bird

No comments:

Post a Comment