Quantcast

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Stay Tuned for the New Teach Suzuki Podcast!

I am about to launch a weekly podcast series for parents and teachers who are involved in the Suzuki method journey. I have just uploaded my first podcast episode to iTunes, and I am awaiting the official approval and launch. This podcast series will be longer than my current weekly reflections series and will address in more depth many of the Suzuki Method issues that parents and teachers face each week. When officially launched, you will be able to find the podcast on iTunes. For now you may go to my special website that houses episode one: teachsuzuki.com. The episode explores the question: "What is the Suzuki Method?"

For the latest episode in my parent and teacher "Reflections" series, please visit the page of podcast episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment