Quantcast

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Going Out of Town

I have been blessed with a wonderful performance opportunity this summer. I will be in Rome for 3.5 weeks performing with the Rome festival orchestra. Not only will I be a member of the symphonic, ballet, and opera orchestras, I will also be performing Schubert's Trout Quintet and serving as a rehearsal pianist for the opera chorus and several vocal master classes and chamber performances. I am very excited to be returning to Rome, which is a beautiful city. What a wonderful opportunity!

I am not sure what Internet access I will have. Sometimes the hotels have Internet access and sometimes I have to visit an Internet "cafe." It may take me a few days until I figure this all out. So bear with me, because I want to continue posting at least three times a week if not more.

2 comments:

  1. wow, journey of music is this exciting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. One of my university students is joining me.

    ReplyDelete